The Alapont standard hydraulic dock leveler is the solution that is suitable for any loading dock. It is characterised by its strength and safety. It’s the fast, economical and easy way to manoeuvre in order to overcome the differences in level between the loading dock and the truck bed.
It has a hinged lip that allows the lip to adapt perfectly to the truck.
– The hydraulic docks leveler is made of 5/7 steel teardrop plates with one lifting cylinder. and a cylinder for the hinged lip, which is composed of 13/15 teardrop plate and has a projection of 400 mm.
– It is treated with an anti-corrosion system and painted with an oven-polymerised powder coating.
– Hydraulic unit powered by a 1.1 kW (1.5 HP) – 380v three-phase motor. with slow dock descent control in case the truck is leaving. Resistant to temperatures of between -20ºC and 50ºC.
– An electrical control panel with an IP55 water-resistance rating and equipped with an approved emergency stop button.
– Load capacity: 9,000 Kg static and 6,000 Kg dynamic.
– The platform is supported by 10 reinforcement beams which provide greater strength and durability. They also withstand the continuous passage of vehicles and therefore prevent the bed of the leveller from becoming deformed.
– All the hinges are reinforced to guarantee maximum strength.
– Please consult for details about the galvanised option.
– We can adjust to any dimensions.
Installations and details