These products aim to bridge the space between docks and HGV loading platforms situated at different heights.
They function as a route between the HGV and the areas of the building where goods are stored.
The hidraulic dock leveller is tough and safe, ideal for use by both people and transportation equipment whether operated manually or motorised (forklifts) even in the least-favourable situations.
Features Hydraulic dock leveller
- Both the Alapont hydraulic dock leveller, made of 6/8 steel tread plates, and its 400 mm hinged lip, 13/15 steel tread plate, are operated by lifting cylinders.
- The unit is treated with an anti-corrosion system and finished with an oven-polymerised powder coating.
- Hydraulic unit powered by a 1.1 kW (1.5 HP) – 380 V three-phase motor, with slow-descent control in case the vehicle leaves the dock. Perfect operation over a temperature range of ‑20 – +50 °C.
- Electrical control panel with an IP55 waterproof rating and equipped with an emergency stop button, as per regulations.
- Loading capacity: 9,000 kg static load and 6,000 kg dynamic load.
- The Alapont levelling ramp’s distinguishing feature are its internal reinforcements: The platform is supported by 10 reinforcement tubes which provide greater strength and durability. They also withstand the continuous passage of vehicles and therefore prevent deformations in the leveller’s bed.
- All hinges on Alapont dock levellers are reinforced to guarantee maximum strength.
- Please ask for details about the galvanised option.
- We can adjust to any dimensions.
Loading dock manufacturing
Have more questions?