The telescopic lip dock leveler has a retractable lip that aids safe unloading into trucks, even when the goods are at the edge of the truck bed.
Thanks to its retractable lip, it can get to places where the standard leveller cannot reach. In addition, it allows greater attachment to the bed of the vehicle. This loading dock leveller is designed for installations where thermal insulation is an issue, both inside and outside.
- The telescopic leveler is supported by 10 reinforcement beams which provide the dock with greater strength and durability. They also prevent the bed from becoming deformed after a constant passage of vehicles and therefore.
- A retractable claw reinforced by side guides that ensure uniform sliding.
- It is treated with an anti-corrosion system and painted with an oven-polymerised powder coating.
- Hydraulic unit powered by a 1.1 kW (1.5 HP) – 380v three-phase motor. with slow dock descent control in case the truck is leaving. Resistant to temperatures of between -20ºC and 50ºC
- Load capacity: 9,000 Kg static and 6,000 Kg dynamic.
- All the hinges arereinforced to guarantee maximum strength.
Telescopic dock leveler: all the hinges are reinforced to guarantee maximum strength.
The 10 internal reinforcement beams prevent the bed of the telescopic loading leveler from deforming.
The mobile lip enables a better attachment to the bed of the vehicle during loading and unloading work.