The Alapont Vertical Dock Leveller is the perfect loading solution for facilities and operations that require strict temperature control and high levels of cleanliness. The vertical dock leveller, combined with components such as inflatable seals and sectional doors, affords greater control of the interior temperature, reduces the risk of door damageand minimises contamination from dust and dirt.
As the unit is placed vertically and inside the warehouse, the truck’s doors can be opened into the building thus preserving the cold chain.
Features Vertical dock leveller
- The platform is manufactured in 5/7 diamond plate and the fixed lip in 13/15 diamond plate.Full rustproofing and powder-sprayed with polymerised paint baked-on at 200ºC.
- Hydraulic motor unit with a 1.1 Kw (1.5 CV) – 400 V, three-phase engine, with a self-levelling system.
- Lifting cylinder with a non-return valve to avoid the dock falling abruptly.
- Resistant to temperatures f rom -30ºC to 50ºC.
- Water-resistant electrical control panel IP55 fitted with an emergency stop button.
- Easy to operate. The control panel allows simple and efficient operation in a sequential manner, saving on loading and unloading time.
- The Alapont vertical dock leveller reduces energy loss in refrigerated vehicles, making them an ideal solution for refrigerated trailers and installations that demand rigorous health standards such as the food and beverage or pharmaceutical sectors.
- When not in use, the leveller is stored vertically, thereby enablingthe sectional door to be closed completely down to the ground.
- Dynamic load capacity: 6,000 kg.
Features and maintenance of the Alapontlogistics vertical loading dock
Have more questions?