Alapont Solutions Logistics’s 12 metre yard ramp is the most effective solution when a loading dock for performing loading and unloading tasks is not available.
They are designed to comply with Standard UNE-EN 1398. The movement train is located at the levellers’ centre of gravity, so they are always balanced.
Platform (yard ramp)
A structure built with hot-rolled profiles. The ends of the leveller are made out of 13/15 mm non-slip teardrop plate.
The rest of the rolling surface is composed of electro-welded grating modules with an anticorrosive galvanic bathing.
On the sides of the structure there are associated guardrails with stickers labelled with eye-catching colours on the outside.
Manufactured from hot-rolled profiles. It is equipped with a movement assembly with two cast iron wheels covered with vulcanised polyurethane. Associated with this is another raising assembly consisting of a hydraulic unit.
The entire movement train is located at the levellers’ centre of gravity, ensuring that it is always balanced.
- A hydraulic pump with a flow rate of 5 litres/minute.
- A 7 litre reservoir with fluid level peephole.
- Block where all the elements are incorporated, including the 24v solenoid valve with switching.
- Two cylinders with 35 mm diameter rods for raising the platform, with fall-arrest safety valve.
- Chains for attaching the leveller to the truck.
- A fall-arrest valve on each hydraulic cylinder.
- Emergency stop button.
- Non-slip pathway.
Installations and details